Thursday, December 25, 2008

I Love Christmas!

I feel like it's been a long time since my last post, and I suppose, for me, it has been. It's been 2 weeks! My goodness, time flies.

I'll give a little update, and then I must run because I don't want to be spending precious time on the computer. First of all, Merry Christmas! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! I know Lish and I really enjoyed ours and are continuing to enjoy it as we are out in Utah with family. It really does feel a lot more like Christmas when you're with those whom you love, and when it's snowing. I love me a white Christmas!

So, Lish and I flew out to Utah a week ago yesterday, ran up and down the Wasatch front to visit some family, and then left a couple days later to head to California. We went to Lish's sister, Maggie's wedding last Saturday in Oakland (and as a side note, my friend Ryan Callister got married that same day in that same temple and I got to meet his wife outside the temple. They looked beautiful and it was great to run into them!) Maggie's wedding was beautiful and I will have pictures coming, but not until we get back home. We then spent the next few days with Lish's dad in California and flew back into Utah on Tuesday. We don't fly home until the 4th of January (I love me a long vacation!) so we have plenty of time to spend with family. Of course it always goes by too quickly and we never get to see all the friends we want to.

Anyway, all is well. We are still alive and kickin. If any of you Utahn friends want to see us while we're out, give us a jingle and we shall play. I'll re-update after we return home and I'll attach some pictures. We have so many to share! Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

***Julia C. Greenfield Vanikiotis*** said...

We HAVE to hang out while youre here or Michael will be so sad he didnt get to give Lish a great big hug this year - call me! (my # is on my blog!)

Em said...

Hey Whitney! It's Em Thevenin. I saw your link on Brit's blog and wanted to see what y'all are up to. We went to warm Atlanta for Christmas, but you guys came out to the cold! We're back in Salt Lake now and freezing! I'm glad y'all are doing well! How much longer are you in Tallahassee?