Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Blank but Recovered

I feel like I have been MIA a little bit. My bad. The day before conference our computer was acting really off. This screen kept popping up on it after we had restarted our computer, the "blue screen of death." Doesn't sound good, right? We didn't think so either. So we spent the rest of the CD's we had backing up our computer. A couple nights later, Lish took it over to a friend's house who knows computers. Our hard drive was almost completely full. Long story short, we wiped everything off our computer. It won't even read my memory card from my camera, so I haven't been able to upload any pictures or anything yet. We have to download all those programs again. It will take a while, but we'll get around to it.

So, the big thing you have missed is the amazing weekend we just had with my dad and stepmom. As soon as I get the pictures uploaded from that, and the other pictures from my stepmom, I'll update you about that weekend. Basically, it was wonderful and I'm so grateful for the time, money, and energy they spent to come out and visit us. Pictures and stories from the weekend to come...

2 comments:

Abby said...

sorry about the computer problems. those always freak me out.

Doug Griffith said...

We had an amazing time. Thanks again for all you and Lish did for us. I can't wait to enjoy the pictures.

Love you,
Dad