Monday, August 23, 2010

100 Days!

I noticed on my little ticker to the right there that I only have 100 days until my due date. Or estimated due date. The date I was given. YAY! Lish and I are so excited to be parents. To raise little junior or juniorette into the dorkiest cool person ever!

Let me give a little update on how my pregnancy has been going, for those of you who care. It's been great! I always hear these horror stories about pregnancy and how it's so hard to keep food down some days, or how a person can't function because she's so tired, or about how hard it is to exercise or sleep. Thankfully, I haven't really had a problem in any of those categories. Sure, I was tired and nauseous during the first trimester. And sure my belly has been expanding in the second trimester, so finding comfortable positions to sleep is more challenging, but I haven't had a huge problem. For being pregnant, I'm feeling pretty darn good.

About a month or two ago, I actually felt healthier than I did a year ago. Thanks to my work schedule, I don't have to be into work until 11. Do you know what this means? I get to sleep until 8 every day, wake up and exercise, take time getting ready for the day and actually sit down to eat a healthy breakfast. It's pretty much amazing.

Don't get me wrong, some days aren't so great. But I really don't feel like I have room to complain. I know there are others who have had it so much worse and I just feel lucky to be doing as well as I have been so far. And I'm sorry if this came off as bragging.

Anyway, here is the latest picture of me and our little one, taken last Wednesday. My bump is getting bigger! And it's harder to lean forward. Gets in my way! I can't wait to get our home ready for and meet this little baby!(Hm, I seem to have a problem with sticking my butt out. Stupid sway back! I always got in trouble for that in ballet.)

4 comments:

Leah Marie said...

I think its AWESOME that you have such a great pregnancy. Lucky girl! You totally should be bragging about it! ;-) You look great!

Rach said...

you are all belly! anyone who's ever been pregnant and blew up everywhere, is so jealous of you right now! Brag it up! You deserve it!

Cindee Lynne said...

You don't go into work until 11? You slacker.

(Just kidding.)

(Maybe)

KYLIA said...

Awwwww Whitters! I can't believe how big Jr. Lish is getting! :) I'm so glad that your pregnancy is going well...I just wish you were still in Tally so that we could watch the "bump" grow "LIVE!" :) Keep taking care of yourself and keep us updated...I don't wanna miss a thing! :)