Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Florida Friends in Utah

I've got some catching up to do, but I'll split them into a couple different blogs so you all have something to look forward to. I know, I'm very thoughtful.

A couple weeks ago we had some visitors and we were so excited to have them here! Jen, Trevor and Stokes came over from Tallahassee. They were out in Utah for a family reunion, so they just extended their trip (or cut their other trip short, I'm not quite sure) so they could come down to St. George for a few days. Trevor's brother came down as well because he had never been to this part of the country (southern Utah, he's been to northern Utah). It was so fun to have them here. We went into Zion, the Grand Canyon, Snow Canyon, and just played around here for a day.

We were busy. It was lovely.








It sure made me miss Tallahassee. I guess not the city, but the people. There are some good people there. If you ever get to go, feel lucky. I sure love those friends of ours and can't wait to see them again!

No comments: