Thursday, May 14, 2009

Birthday Catch Up!

I feel like I'm playing some sort of blog catch up game. Next up, the weekend with the fam! But for now, happy belated birthday to my sweet nephew, Hunter! Hunter turned 3 on Monday. I can't believe he's getting so big. He's not a baby anymore! He really is a little boy. I still remember the first time I held him at the hospital. He was the one who made me Auntie Whitney. I love being Auntie Whitney.
Hunter is such a sweet little guy. He's always willing to help. He provides for some good entertainment. And he talks to me on the phone! I love him so much and love having him as my nephew.
I haven't seen him with his new baby sister, but I know that he's a fantastic older brother and a great helper around the house. I sure miss this little guy! And I'm so thankful that my brother and sister-in-law continue to show him pictures of me and Lish so he always remembers who his Auntie Whitney and Uncle Lish are. Thanks guys!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Um... I am waiting for my camera to come in today so I can figure out how to take a nice pic of myself. :) We are coming up in June....for my shower! An invite should be coming to you soon :)