Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Five Years

It's not that I forgot, it's just that I didn't post it earlier.

Five years ago this past Sunday (5/24/09), Brooke Wilberger went missing. Her body has still not been found. We love and miss her dearly. She will never be forgotten. I can't believe it's already been five years. Brooke, you are amazing! Thank you for all you taught me in the short, but precious time we spent together.

(I have yet to get my 2009 Brooke shoes. I will show them off when I get them though.)

1 comment:

Brit Bennion said...

I still haven't gotten my shoes either. I went shopping for them Monday, but couldn't find any that "fit" for my Brooke Shoes. Good luck finding yours. I can't wait for the post. P.S. The song on your blog always reminds me of you. And freshman year. And lying in our dorm room just listening to that CD. Good times...I miss them!