Thursday, October 22, 2009

Maggie's Big 30!

My sister-in-law, Maggie, turns 30 today! Well, the day is almost over, but not quite yet, so I am still at liberty to say that. Anyway, the big birthday!

Maggie is marvelous! She is one of the sweetest girls I have ever met. She is always so concerned about her family and friends and wants the best for everybody. She is so easy to get along with. She can make anybody feel completely comfortable around her. She is an amazing people person.
Maggie is also one of the most positive people I've ever met. She always has a smile on her face and laughs quite often. It's easy to see that she loves life and will take whatever life throws at her. She is so patient as well, which I'm sure she had to be with Lish as a little brother.Another thing I love about Maggie is how motivated she is. When she sets her mind to something, she sees it through. She is such a great example to me for that. I love being related to her now. I couldn't ask for a better sister-in-law.I love you Maggie and hope you had a wonderful birthday! We can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!

2 comments:

Abby said...

You are a good little sister in law, Whit! Cute blog layout, too, btw.

Maggie and Brandon Woodland said...

I must admit, I have been looking forward to my very own birthday blog post from you...and it is SO sweet. I will probably read it every day this week so I can smile and feel good about myself :)