Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everybody! What are y'all dressing up as? Going out or staying in? Lish and I are NOT going out. It's Homecoming weekend for FSU, plus Halloween. It's going to be a little crazy downtown tonight.

Anyway, we dressed up for work yesterday. My whole office does it. Well, most of them. One of my bosses didn't dress up and the other came as Mr. Rogers, so that wasn't much of a costume. I dressed up as a butterfly. It was fun. Then I kept the costume on for our ward's Trunk or Treat last night. We just went to see all the kiddies. They were so excited. I loved dressing up when I was younger. Still do.

The night before last, I got together with some friends to carve pumpkins. We had a good time. Carving pumpkins and dressing up isn't really Lish's thing, so that's why he's not in any of these pictures. But enjoy! And Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful butterfly you are:
You look like you could really FLY! So glad YOU are the fun one :-) Love ya,
Mama Karen

Doug Griffith said...

Great pictures. I really thought you were a butterfly. I love how you love life.

Dad

Cody said...

Your costume was so cute! Your pic in the woods cracks me up!

Anonymous said...

Cute costume. Can we trade butts?