Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Day After Easter

(I meant to write this post a few days ago, but you know how that works out sometimes.)

This is what happens when Lish goes shopping the day after Easter:
Yes, he loves his Easter candy. And if they had had some jelly beans, there would have been many more sweets in the picture. When I got home and saw his little display, I just laughed. That boy loves his sugar.

And yes, our Easter weekend was fabulous. We didn't do much of anything. For dinner, we had some stromboli that Lish had bought the night before. We slept in (especially me), listened to conference, relaxed, and stayed lazy all weekend. It was lovely.

4 comments:

Batches said...

Eva saw me on your blog and got really excited at seeing Lish's candy stash. I think he has a little twin here in Chicago!

Starleigh said...

Any special reason why you needed to sleep in? ;)

Maggie and Brandon Woodland said...

I think Lish has always liked sweets, but I never knew he was a sugar addict-- that is SO much candy!

Unknown said...

Dawn- Ah, twinsies! I wish she could come help us eat it!

Starleigh- Saturday is a special enough reason for me to sleep in. It's usually the only day I can, but that weekend, I got to sleep in on Sunday too! It was amazing.

Maggie- Yes, he is an addict.