Sunday, March 28, 2010

Lish had a Birthday

Shout hooray!

It was a great birthday too, if I do say so myself! His birthday was on Friday, and of course I had to work that day. So I woke up early that morning and got ready for work, but I headed out to the grocery store first. I picked up some cinnamon rolls and some chocolate milk (his favorite breakfast) and made those for him so he could eat them when he woke up. That night we didn't do anything too special. We had an Easter primary activity for the kids in our ward, so I had to go help with that right after work, and Lish came to help as well. Afterward, we just went out to dinner with another couple and just chatted. It was low key, but fun!About a month ago Lish told me he wanted to have a BBQ with some close friends for his birthday. So we held that yesterday. We had a great turnout (everyone who was invited came) and we had a lot of fun! We went to the park and made some burgers and hot dogs, ate a lot, let the dogs play, and enjoyed being outside. It was a beautiful day and a great birthday party!

(The delicious cupcakes I made, thanks to these girls.)
I hope Lish knows how much I love him and how much his family and friends love him. And I hope he had a magnificent birthday!

3 comments:

Doug Griffith said...

Looks like a fun birthday day. Lish is certainly loved by a lot of people. His family in Utah missed being a part of the celebration but we love him too.

P.S. Those look life delicious cupcakes Whitney.

Cristi said...

happy bday lish!!!

Maggie and Brandon Woodland said...

My little bro is getting pretty old