Thursday, July 22, 2010

Baby Harris

I've been meaning to post this for the last week, but you all know how I've gotten with posting...


Moving on.


Last week, Lish and I had the amazing opportunity to look at a little black and white video of our growing peanut. My sister-in-law, Maggie, was right when she said that when other people show you their ultrasound, you think, "Alright, yeah, that's cool." But when it's your own, IT IS SO COOL! We loved getting to see our baby move and stretch and hit me. I've finally scanned the ultrasound pictures for your viewing pleasure.


(The baby's profile.)

(The baby's foot.)

We didn't find out the gender of the baby, but go ahead and take a guess! We'll let you know in a few more months whether you were right or not.

The doctor told us the baby couldn't be healthier, and for that we are grateful! I love seeing my belly get bigger and being able to feel the movements now. Lish actually got to feel the baby kick for the first time last night. It was pretty amazing. (Hopefully I continue having that attitude when the baby is kicking me in the middle of my slumber.)

2 comments:

Ashley and Zach Smart said...

SO fun!! Congrats Whit!

Maggie said...

Oh, my niece or nephew!!!