Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Thrilling Night!

Remember how I kind of bragged about my amazing weekend? Yes, well, it didn't stop after my baby shower. In fact, the baby shower was just the beginning! Later that night, since all the girls were in town, we got together for a GNO (girls night out for those of you who didn't know). We met up for dinner and had a delicious meal, and then we headed to the main event, Thriller! The show was so fun and we had such a good time together! Some of the dances were new and one of the dances I really liked wasn't performed anymore, but it was still amazing! Thilling even, if I dare say it! Those dancers are so talented and I wish I could move like that. Maybe someday.

I love Halloween and I love dancing, so it was a wonderful night!

1 comment:

cody+sara said...

Whitney, you look great! What a fun night!