Monday, November 28, 2011

Turkey is for Giving

This Thanksgiving was unlike any other. Ever. For us. Because we held it at our house! It was awesome! We had asked my mom a while ago if she wanted to come down for the holiday, and much to our surprise and delight, she said she's love to. So then we extended the invitation to my little brother, little sister and her husband. And they all accepted. We had a house full!

Everyone came down on Wednesday, we ate all week, and it was lovely. My mom, Courtney, Kyle and I went Black Friday shopping. As we were standing in line waiting for the doors to open at midnight, I was thinking, "Why am I even here? What am I getting?" But I found some things. Birthday and Christmas presents. That made it productive enough. Still not sure if staying up until 3am was worth it, but it was. . . fun?

It was fun to get to have my family here and spend so much time with them. I sure love them! But I'm awful at taking pictures of them, so enjoy the few I have.






1 comment:

Mom/Carrie said...

Thank you for hosting such a fabulous weekend at Hotel Harris! We had a ball...even staying up until 3 am!