Sunday, February 26, 2012

Snow Fun

We had a wonderful trip up to the family cabin in Island Park, ID. We went last weekend, so I apologize for the delay in my post. After the trip up there, Yale and I hung out with my mom for a few days before heading back home. (Lish had to be back to work.) That's my excuse for the delay. Though it's just that, an excuse.

Anywho, we had a wonderful time. (Although for those family member who weren't there, it wasn't that fun...) We loved getting to spend time with the family, go snowmobiling, sledding, eating, laughing until our tummies ached, and on and on. I'm so glad Yale could finally have his first cabin experience!











And after the cabin trip, Yale and I had a great time hanging out with my mom. We got to spend more time with my sister, Courtney, went to lunch with my dad, visited with one of my dear friends, Jill, and of course spent lots of quality time with my mamasita.




2 comments:

Maggie said...

I love all these pictures...Yale is so cute I just can't wait to hug him! When we looked at the last pic with him kissing your mom, Alyse leaned forward to get as close to the computer as possible, put her arms around the computer screen, and kissed their faces :)

Doug Griffith said...

A great cabin trip. Thanks for coming up.