Wednesday, December 3, 2008

P.S.

How did I feel about it, some of you may be wondering?

I loved it!

Basically, it's been consuming many of my thoughts. I must go see it again, but I'm trying to help us save money. Movies do not get into the dollar theater fast enough! And then when this movie does get there, I may have to wait until Tuesday, when Lish might feel like going for only $1.50 for the both of us. If he decides to hang out with me. Since I'll be there every night.

Anybody want to take me to the movie again? I. am. infatuated.

4 comments:

Erin_C said...

Ha ha. I know. I want to see it again.

So bad.

Ashley Garbe Smith said...

I haven't even seen it yet and I can't wait! I need to find a night that my mom and your dad (Wonder Woman and Superman) can watch the baby so McLane and I can go!

Kristy Carpenter said...

Umm...if I were anywhere near you know I would take you to see it again in a heart beat!!!! Maybe during Christmas holiday we can go to lunch and then go see it!!! Woo Hoo!!

Brittany said...

It was good but I wish the other 3 were out too. I can't wait! Thanks for the notes.... we are excited too. I thought I was always tired before, but now....I can snooze all day!