Thursday, November 12, 2009

So Belated, But Better Late Than Never, Right?

Happy belated birthday Collin! My brother-in-law celebrated his birthday on Monday, the 9th, so I am a few days behind. One of the reasons why I love him so much is because he doesn't hold grudges and is so forgiving. :)

Collin is one of those people that doesn't have to do much to make me happy. His whole being just makes me happy. He's always in a good mood. Collin seems to be the person in our family who everyone else makes fun of, and he handles it all. He makes some of the funniest comments I've ever heard. He's just such an amazing person!

Collin is also a very hard worker. He has a drive that's incredible to watch. It seems that he has accomplished so much with his job and with helping provide for him and his wife. And I love seeing how much he loves his wife. They are so silly together and it's easy to see that he truly adores her.

I'm so glad that Whitney decided to marry him! Great choice Whit! I love having Collin in the family!

1 comment:

Doug Griffith said...

We are all blessed and rewarded to have Collin in our family. He is a gem.