Thursday, February 18, 2010

Best Friends

At my place of employment, we have a breakroom in the back. This is where I eat my lunch. A coworker of mine and I usually eat together. She watches her "Food Network" channel, and I sit and read my book and we make little comments to each other every now and then. It's a good time. I enjoy her company.

Yesterday, a commercial came on with a family. The father was doing the "superman" (You know, with the father lying on his back with his feet in the air holding up his son with his feet? You know.) with his son. I laughed when I saw it and said, "Lish does that to me sometimes too!" I also told her that when I get home from work or if I'm in a bad mood, Lish will usually always "dip" me. I LOVE the dip! It makes me laugh every time because it is so much fun. She looked at me and said, "It sounds like you guys have a fun relationship."I started thinking about it, and it's true. Lish and I do have a fun relationship. We love spending time together. We are each others' best friends. There isn't anyone else I would rather hang out with more than my husband, and I am so happy to say that. So Lish, thanks for all the good times and the laughs! I'm excited to have so many more with you!

3 comments:

***Julia C. Greenfield Vanikiotis*** said...

Aww - you guys are so cute!

Lish said...

I am going to fight you when you get home today. No dips!

Doug Griffith said...

The secret is out. He's a dipper. When the man is as good as Lish, a father can let go of his little doll and feel okay.