Sunday, February 14, 2010

Superbowl and Valentine's Celebrations

So, I accidentally left my camera at our friends' house, so I couldn't upload my pictures until a few days ago, and then I got lazy. I know it happens to you too. Anyway, so I have some pictures from the superbowl party that we went to last week, and from our Valentine's Day celebration.

First off, the superbowl. I was happy with how it went this year. I would have been happy with either team winning, but I am happy for the Saints. We had some delicious food and some great company, and it wasn't even at our house, so I didn't have to clean!We celebrated V-day yesterday. (Lish called it the "Mormon Valentine's Day.") We went bowling, went out to a nice dinner, and then got some DQ Blizzards. We followed it up with watching the Slam Dunk contest. I wasn't too impressed. But the rest of the day was fantastic. Of course, I only took pictures during bowling, so you, readers, will only have those to enjoy.
Lish won two games, that's why he's holding up those two fingers. I didn't post the picture of the other score, because it's just too embarrassing. At least I started strong! (Lish was Poopface, I was Stinker. We sure know how to be romantic.)

Happy Valentine's Day everybody!

1 comment:

Doug Griffith said...

I'm not sure you two understand the meaning behind a "term of endearment".

I enjoyed seeeing pictures of the friends we met. They are a fun group.

Love you,
Dad G.