Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Disney World and Lakers Game

We had such a fun weekend!

We were so glad we made it to the temple on Friday night, even after we got stuck in some weird traffic. And we had an amazing time at Epcot. Our feet were tired and sore afterwards, and I think Lish was sick of the camera, but we had such a fun time! And the Lakers vs. Magic game was really fun too. We got there early so we got to participate in some of the activities they had going on beforehand. We even got a free caricature! Too bad the Lakers lost, but at least it was a good game!

I liked many of the pictures we took, so I made a couple collages for your enjoyment.


6 comments:

Lish said...

Nice work! It was a fun weekend.

Batches said...

Oh man! We are jealous! Epcot is my favorite park in Orlando!!! Glad you two had fun!

Doug Griffith said...

Looks like you had a great time. I am so glad you are taking the time to enjoy the things around you in Florida.

Morgan & Keri Woodhouse said...

tHE lAKERS ARE DUMB

DiaNe said...

how fun! You guys have such a great life.

Mike and Lauren said...

Oh man, that looks like a blast. I love reading your posts!