Monday, August 30, 2010

Jam Day 2010

My dad and stepmom make jam twice a year, strawberry in the Spring, raspberry at the end of Summer/beginning of Fall. This year, Lish and I joined them.

Lish was so excited. He had never made jam before and homemade jam is DELICIOUS, so maybe that's why he was so excited...?? I don't really know. Anywho, he showed his excitement by making something in lieu of jam day.

"Jam Day 2010"

"Holler!"

(Sorry for the blurry pictures. They were taken on a phone. And yes, that is a picture of Lish there.)

Yep, that's my husband! I just love him!

And Jam Day 2010 turned out to be a huge success! We made about 75 jars worth of delicious, scrumptious, mouth-watering raspberry jam.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Holy cow! That's a lot of jam. Please have Lish refrain from eating it all this weekend. It can cause a diabetic coma and more. Love the shirt by the way!

Carrie/Mom said...

Yummy! Where did they get the berries?

Maggie said...

I don't whether to be embarrassed or really proud...who makes a t-shirt for jam day?!?!

Cindee Lynne said...

Holler...!