Friday, September 10, 2010

Labor Day Extravaganza!

It wasn't really an "extravaganza" per say, but at least I caught some attention? Yes, I knew that would work.

We had a wonderful Labor Day weekend! It was spent with family up at the cabin in Island Park, ID. We got to go 4-wheeling, went into Yellowstone (swam in the Firehole and watched Old Faithful shoot off), celebrated a couple of birthdays, ate some delicious meals followed by scrumptious desserts, enjoyed spending time outside, and so on and so forth. It was fabulous!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Hey darling girl. Got your comment on my blog and wish I would have seen you in Denver! We were visiting a couple who lived in China with us last year. Anyway, you look darling and I was talking to my Whit who would super love to see you. Be so fun to get together. Lots of love! Julie M.

Doug Griffith said...

We had a great time. Having the two of you with us at the cabin made the weekend a blast. Thanks for all you do for and with us.