Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Last Week

Creative title for this post, I know. Forgive me. 
I have hit a wall and I'm trying to regain my energy as I sit here eating my Eggel Bagel. 
Never had an Eggel Bagel? Shame on you. 
Eggs and cheese on a bagel. Delicious.

Anyway, due to my lack of witty flowing juices, I shall just post some pictures for all to enjoy.









(Aren't these boxes amazing? 
Scott made them for Yale and Alyse. 
And his sister made those quilts on top.)






And here are some more pictures from when we were with Lish's dad and stepmom. 
Since they hadn't met their grandchildren yet, we decided it would be fun to surpise them at the airport. 
And surprise them we did. 
We also took Yale and Alyse on their first swmming adventure. 
And an adventure it was. 
Good times!












 






2 comments:

Brit Bennion said...

So cute! I can't believe how much fun it is to have them so close together in age.

Cristi said...

oh these pics are so precious!