Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tally-Ho

Lish, Yale and I had the opportunity to head back to Tallahassee this last week. It was wonderful! The week was full of good friends, delicious eats, a sandy beach, and tasty treats. We had sooo much fun! But we were sooo busy and sooo tired when we got home.

The purpose of the trip was for Lish to defend his dissertation. And he passed. Yay! He has a few more things to edit and he will be done. Finished. Finito. (I do not think that is a word, but I like it.) I'm so proud of him for making this huge accomplishment! He's amazing!

Here are some visuals of the vacay:


I wish we had taken more pictures with friends, but we were just having way too much fun. Thanks for a great trip everyone! We'll sure miss you, Tallahassee. You were good to us and we shall always remember you fondly.

3 comments:

Cody said...

I'm jealous that you visited Tally. Oh how I miss that place! Yay for Lish and his dissertation!

Doug Griffith said...

Yale seems to get more than his share of photo opp's. Looks like a wonderful trip. We are so proud of Lish.

The Pixie and a Dragonfly said...

My lil'Mann Cub is growing too fast he is so CUTE!!! Love the pic of him in the swing..What's with that face - That seems to be his "OMH my parents are crazy" face! XOXO