Thursday, March 3, 2011

Tres...already?

My baby is 3 months old today. 3 months?! Wow. I have been trying so hard to just enjoy every moment because I know it just slips on by. (Well, I'm learning that it does and I've been told, so I think it's okay to say I know.) I think I've been doing a fairly decent job. I really love this little guy and I love that he's in my life. And Lish's life. I love seeing the two of them together. Lish can't get enough of him. It's so fun to see him as a father. I always knew he'd be a good one. Just the other day Lish was giving Yale a big ol' kiss on the mouth, like how he usually does, and Yale reached up, put his hands on Lish's cheeks, and was pulling him closer. It was so cute! Yale might not think it was 15 years from now, but it was.

Now, I'm not so great at this photoshooting thing that some parents with skillz do at every month. I've tried and they just don't quite capture how cute he really is. So, instead I'll post this video I took on Monday. Some of our friends just met Yale last week and gave him this tummy time mat. He loves it!

Do you hear how he's trying to laugh? Oh, such a cutie! And sorry for all the crinkling noises, but if Yale wasn't playing with the crinkly frog, it just wouldn't have been as cute.

Also, I'm not sorry that Yale has been in so many posts recently, but I will post about other things in due time.

2 comments:

Doug Griffith said...

They don't come any cuter than Yale, and I'm not a biased parent.

Maggie said...

no apologies needed for posting SO much about your cutie...I love reading about and seeing him grow and love seeing you two as parents