Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Vacation Pictures- with commentary


On our flight out from Atlanta to Salt Lake we were seated in business class. After I took this picture, Lish said, "Okay, hurry and put the camera away. We have to look like we belong."


Waiting outside for Mr. and Mrs. Woodland to appear.


Presenting Mr. and Mrs. Woodland!


Their reception/dinner was really well done. It looked amazing!

Getting into the Christmas spirit.

Walking around San Francisco.
I think Lish will love having sons to build things with. Of course, this toy was awesome!

We're dorks.
See what I mean? Of course, it's Disney Princess Christmas wrapping paper. It's very special.
I know Lish will love that I put this up. He was helping make spudnuts and needed an apron. This is one my parents bought for me when I was 9 maybe?
While we were waiting for the spudnuts, Troy put Jazz's leash on Hunter and made Hunter run around with him. It was hilarious!
Enjoying some spudnuts. Delicious!
She tried about 5 times to get this picture, so I had to put it up.
My cute pregnant sister-in-law, not letting anything get in her way. I love it! And I'm so glad she and my brother are bringing me a cute baby niece!
My mom was really getting into it. It was funny!

Mario Kart on the Wii. So hard!

Enjoying some food, which we spent a lot of time doing on our trip.

After I had gone snowboarding. My face was really cold.

My mom gave us a tour of the newly renovated Capital building in Salt Lake. It looked beautiful and the tour was fab!

Cute Trisha! I'm sad I didn't take pictures with more friends who I saw. Sorry friends!

5 comments:

Cristi said...

Lish's COEXIST shirt is great! I just saw a bumper sticker with that on it today! Looks like you guys had a wonderful holiday season!

Mike and Lauren said...

Looks like youguys had a great trip! I wish I'd seen you!

Ashley Garbe Smith said...

I LOVED seeing you guys! I miss you much already! Come back SOON! By the way, we went and saw Benjamin Button - loved it, but I get what you're saying...

Heather said...

Hey cute girl. Love your darling blog. Impressed with all the sidebars and slideshows. You are very tech savvy. Excited to be able to keep in touch with the family better thru this blogging world. We would love the 2 of you to come and visit us. Hurry up and come already! :)

The Skeens said...

Look how cute your blog is! I miss you two!