Wednesday, January 28, 2009

To the Smoker

You're killing yourself. Did you know that? Of course you did. There's information about it everywhere. You know the facts about smoking and the harmful effects of it. You, Smoker, are slowly becoming a fatal victim to your addiction.

But Smoker, you're killing me. Did you know that? You're killing me, my family, my friends. You're killing the children who we will someday have to depend upon. You're killing a lot of people. Did you know that?

Plus, Smoker, you stink. Did you know that?

3 comments:

Heather said...

lol-a bit of a pet-peeve, eh?

Ashley and Zach Smart said...

Whit, where do you get your cute banners at the top of your blog? I love them!! Thanks for your comments lately about books. It's nice to hear from someone who also likes to read.

Unknown said...

I hate smoke stink! And thanks Ash. I make those banners at the top. I've gotten into this whole digital scrapbooking thing, so I make them. It's fun and keeps me entertained.