Monday, February 9, 2009

She's an Adult!

Birthday shout out to my little sister, Courtney! Courtney turns 18 today. 18! How can my little sister already be this old? Why are we growing up? I still remember when we would throw blankets onto our ping-pong table and play house underneath it. I still remember dressing up in all those dress-up dresses, some of which I'm too big for now. I still remember playing with our Polly Pockets. (Those things are still so cool! We must play with them again!)

What do I say about my little sister? My only sister? My best friend? She's amazing. Courtney has one of the biggest hearts of anybody I know. She is so sweet and caring. She is such a smart girl. She has her priorities in the right place (for the most part, she's still a teenager). Courtney has an amazing personality. She is so charismatic. Anyone who meets her is automatically drawn to her. She gets along with anybody and everybody. She's such a hard worker. She has been preparing so much for college. I'm really impressed with her.

Courtney and I have made so many fun memories. We always have a blast together. We still have sleep overs when I go back home. Growing up, we were almost inseparable. We did just about everything together. I love my little sister and I'm so happy she's mine!

1 comment:

Maggie and Brandon Woodland said...

I LOVE that you are doing "shout outs" to your family members on their b-days!Such a sweet idea...and courtney is a good one to have her own posting dedicated to her birthday shout out!