Saturday, February 28, 2009

Another Shout Out...Woot!

Happy birthday Whitney! My stepsister Whitney turns 23 today, and is just arriving home from a week long vacation in Cancun, lucky girl!

Whitney and I have something that not many people have. We have both have a stepsister with the same name who's age is within 6 months of each other. Sometimes family functions are confusing.

Whitney is pretty awesome. She's the type of girl that loves to be spoiled, but loves spoiling people just as much. She does so much for her family and friends, it's amazing to me. For example, this past Christmas she made every body a bath salt ball and body sugar, homemade, for everyone (okay, just the girls I think, but still). She is a hair stylist (and I miss her doing my hair) so she'd always get free products and share them with her sister and her mom and me. She has an amazing heart. She's so caring and sensitive. She's very easy to be around. It's easy to see what matters most in her life, which is her family and her friends. She does a good job making sure everyone knows that.

We miss you Whit and hope you've had a wonderful birthday!

2 comments:

Collin and Whitney said...

Thank you whit. You are so sweet. It's nice to hear those things every once in a while. I love you and Lish, you guys are amaizing (citizens.) I miss you and love you. Thank you.

DiaNe said...

Hey whitface! Thanks for following my blog! I get to follow yours now...to see if you're staying out of trouble.