Tuesday, September 15, 2009

2 People in 2 Days

Two people who are very close to me, more now through marriage, have had their birthdays. Well, one is today, one was yesterday. I will begin with yesterday's...

Happy birthday Scott! My step-father-in-law celebrated another year yesterday. Scott and I instantly connected when we first met. I think it's because we both grew up in Bountiful. And probably because we both have had to deal with Lish. Anyway, Scott is definitely a special person. He is such a hard worker and so talented at what he does. He has a very creative mind and can see how things work just by studying them for a short amount of time. This always impressed me because my brain does not work so well that way. He has such a sweet demeanor and is easy to get along with. It's easy to see how much his family and friends mean to him. He always seems to be working on something or willing to work on something for somebody. He has such a kind and giving heart.

I love ya Scott!

Today we are celebrating Stephanie's 40th birthday! (I'm not sure if she wanted me to share that, but oh well.) My step-sister-in-law (Scott's daughter) is partying it up today. Stephanie and Scott are the same in that they are both so willing to help out. They are both so creative. Steph is creative in a more "crafty" sense. She helped out so much with our wedding, making the sashes for all my sisters. She is extremely talented with scrapbooking and sewing. It's amazing. She has such a huge heart. She is so much fun to be around. She just brings so much joy into the room. I don't think I've ever seen her in a bad mood. She always has a big smile on her face. (And she grew up in Bounitful too! Bountiful is just full of wonderful people.)

I love ya Steph!

I love this family that I married into! Thank you for accepting me into your family so quickly. And thank you both for being so incredible! I hope you have great birthdays!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are so lucky to be part of your family! Thanks for all the great things you wrote. Hope I can live up to them. Love you too, Scott