Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Southern Town...

...of Savannah, GA! We visited it last weekend with our friends Kyre and Lolly, and we had a blast! It's known for it's delicious southern cuisine, which we ate a lot of, and for being one of the most haunted cities in America. We didn't take a ghost tour though, sad. But maybe next time. :)

We got to visit the place where they filmed Forest Gump waiting for the bus, and we got to eat at Paula Deen's amazing restaurant. Lolly and I belly danced at a Morroccan restaurant. We got to see the most beautiful street in America, as voted by Better Homes and Gardens.

Anyway, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves...




















5 comments:

DiaNe said...

how gorgeous! Also, I remember when you would belly dance for us. It pains me that you stopped.

Brit Bennion said...

These are fabulous pictures...I'd better be invited next time. And I'm sure you rocked the belly dancing!

***Julia C. Greenfield Vanikiotis*** said...

looks like fun! Glad you had a good time!

Batches said...

Looks like you all...or should I say, "Ya'all" had a heap of fun. I was just telling Ryan that it would be fun to go to Georgia! Your trip is great marketing for Georgia! Love you lots!

Doug Griffith said...

For you two life really is like a box of chocolates. What a fun time you must have had enjoy the South. The wind there is also amazing. Whitney, you must be pretty buff to hang on that lightpole.