Thursday, January 28, 2010

Basketball, 1st Birthday and Running in the Park

Lish and I still haven't had too much on our plates lately. Just living the same ole life. Good life. The same ole good life.

Anywho, Lish just started playing intramural basketball the other night, so I grabbed my camera. I hadn't taken any pictures in a while, so here are some out of focus, weird colored pictures. Ah, action pictures in bad lighting. Nothing quite like it.In other news... it was my niece's 1st birthday yesterday. Isn't she just the cutest?Lish and I have decided to start going to the park on Tuesdays after I get off work. It's our new tradition. We just started it 2 days ago. I got off work, we hopped in the car with Jazz, and took off. I went for a run and Lish walked with Jazz, but at this park they have some hiking and biking trails. I went on one of them and it took me to this beautiful view of a lake. It was amazing! I'm going to take Lish up there, but next time I'll take my camera.

Welp, that's about it for now. I'll try to be better about posting, but I'll try to keep it as interesting as possible. For you, my dear readers. It's all for you.



Okay, it's for me too.

2 comments:

Doug Griffith said...

Thanks for making the effort to keep us up on your lives.

Love you,
Dad G.

Cody said...

Fantastic! How fun!