Saturday, January 9, 2010

Utah and California Christmas

We have a TON of pictures from our trip, so I made some collages for your enjoyment! We had such a wonderful time back west. We loved being able to see SOOO much family and see so many friends. We're so grateful for everything that was done to help us get out there and for all the things we were able to do while we were out there. It was definitely one of the most fun vacations we've had.

I think you get a basic idea of the things we did from the pictures, so I won't get into that. We loved getting to be able to spend the holidays with our family. We think they're pretty cool.

Anyway, enjoy the pictures!





3 comments:

Brit Bennion said...

I love the pictures! And even more...that I got to see you!

Doug Griffith said...

It was so fun having you two out here. Looks like you squeezed a lot into a Christmas vacation.

Love you,
Dad G.

Maggie said...

I LOVE these picture collages! So glad we got to hang out with you guys at the end of both our Christmas adventures.