Thursday, November 18, 2010

Full Term and then some!

Finally. I have passed the 37 weeks mark and now the 38 weeks mark. This baby could come at any moment (though I know it won't be any moment soon) and it'd be fine and healthy. YaY! I've been feeling huge these past couple of weeks. Talk about a major growth spurt, for both me and baby. Seriously. Plus, I'm a waddler. Yes it's true. Takes me a minute to stand up, takes me a minute to get going, and then I can waddle my way pretty much anywhere. I started laughing at myself the other night because I was waddling so badly. I told Lish it was much more comfortable to walk that way and he said, "Who cares then? Keep on waddling!" And I have.

Materialistically we're feeling ready for this baby. Emotionally, we're very excited for this baby. Mentally, I'm not sure how we're doing yet. I think the baby should be more mentally prepared for having us as parents. I can't believe it's just another couple of weeks. Craziness!

38 weeks!

I made Lish take this picture of me yesterday. When he asked for my approval on it, I laughed and said, "It really does look like I just stuck a ball under my shirt." It's very round. And it's funny to me because I don't ever see it from this angle. I only get the aerial view.

I love that there is a baby in there and that it's mine and Lish's baby. And I love that that baby will be making his/her appearance soon. Can't wait!

2 comments:

Gabe and Christina said...

We are so excited for you both! You look great Whitney!

Nicole said...

You look amazing for being ready to go any time. I'm totally jealous. I don't think I was ever mentally prepared. It just happened and I went with it. I hope you're better off! Congrats!