Monday, November 22, 2010

Introducing our new Niece!

(I was trying to think of how to title this without y'all thinking it was our baby, so I feel that the title is a little dull. Oh well. At least I didn't confuse y'all!)

Lish and I have been blessed with a new little niece! She was born a week ago today actually, so I'm late in letting you know. Alyse Karen Woodland entered the world at 10:25am EST. She weighed a total of 9 lb 6 oz! Mama and baby are healthy, and mama actually did it all naturally! She's my inspiration! They are both home now and my MIL, Karen, has been out with them for a few days helping take care of all of them. I got to visit with them through Skype last night and it was so fun to see that little angel! I can't wait until our baby is born and then we can push those little cousins in front of the camera and have them "meet." I know they won't know what's going on, but we'll think it's precious.


Maggie and Brandon, I can't wait to meet your little baby girl! She is adorable!

No comments: