Monday, January 10, 2011

First Day of School

Lish's first day of his new career was today, his first day of school as an offical professor! I am so proud of him! Of course I had to do the classic first day of school picture, even though this time around he isn't the student.
And today was my first official stay-at-home-mom day. I say that because Lish wasn't working full-time before and since Yale came along, he has only had to leave to go to work twice. And it was lovely. I love this little guy. Here are some pictures from when I was playing with him today and then from the walk we went on. It was really more for me, because he just slept the whole time. But how cute and chunky is he?! Seriously. Makes my heart melt!






 

So this all means that we have moved and are finally settling into our new place! We love it here. We really enjoy our condo and the area it's in. Plus, we live close to some of my extended family, and we have other family that stays here quite often so we will get to see them often. I think this place will really work out nicely.

PS. Yale giggled for the first time this morning. He started shaking and making a weird noise and it scared me before I realized what it was. And then I about died from an overdose of cuteness.

3 comments:

Doug Griffith said...

Those are two cute boys you have. Yale is changing with every picture I see. Congratulations on moving into these new phases of your lives.

***Julia C. Greenfield Vanikiotis*** said...

Cuteness overdose - I've had that. Brutal isn't it? ;) Glad you guys are all settled. Congrats of the new job and we're looking forward to hopefully seeing you guys over easter!! XOXO!!!!

Anonymous said...

Special K says: What a beautiful baby, handsome Professor, awesome neighborhood scenery, and wonderful Mommy taking pics. We are SO happy for you all; even if we miss you lots!