Monday, January 3, 2011

It's the Happiest Season of All!

Christmas was wonderful this year. I mean, it always is, but this year we had Yale and that makes it wonderful. I didn't have the Christmas spirit this year though, not gonna lie. I never really got into it like I usually do. I guess I was distracted and was focused on more important things, like being a mom. (Still weird to me that I'm a mom. I need to buy me some mom jeans.) Here are some pictures from the holiday!

My goal was to finish Yale's stocking by Christmas. I whipped most of it out in less than two days and finished it Christmas Eve morning. Go me!

All the grandkids at my dad and Alisia's house. 
(Dad, I want to get more pictures from you from Christmas Day, okay? Okay.)

Acting out the nativity scene at Mom's. It was...interesting, and pretty funny.

The traditional making of spudnuts on Christmas Eve.

These next few pictures aren't from Christmas, but I had to post them. 
Yale meeting his first set of great-grandparents!

Yale meeting his second set of great-grandparents. 

This picture tugs at my heartstrings every time I see it.
My grandma is very sick and has very low energy and strength, but she was able to hold Yale on her own. When her arms started feeling tired, we stuck my Boppy pillow under her arms for support and she was able to hold him for about 15 minutes. It was awesome! (Thank you Boppy, for coming through yet again!)

1 comment:

Doug Griffith said...

The pictures are yours anytime.