Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 Was a Grand Year

Lish and I went on our last date of the year last night--babyless. It was lovely to spend some one-on-one time with him, although we did miss our little guy and enjoyed a lot of snuggling time with him when we got home. While we were eating our delicious meal, I said, "You know, 2010 was a great year." Then we started reminiscing about the events that happened. 
I know I didn't include a lot, like the fact that we got to go up to our family cabin, or that we went to Jackson Hole, or Jam Day 2010, or that Yale is going to have a couple more cousins. Yeah, 2010 was a grand year! I'm excited for 2011. I think life is only going to get better!

1 comment:

Doug Griffith said...

A wonderful year indeed. Most of those things were highlights for our year too.