Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy Little Stinker

I can't really call him a stinker actually, because he's not. He's awesome. And can I just brag for a sec and say that last night he slept better than ever? We put him in bed at 11:15 or so last night, and he didn't wake up until 7:30 this morning. I was awake at 5 and couldn't go back to sleep. Lucky guy got better sleep than I did! And than his dad did. Maybe that's why I have in my head that he's a stinker...

Anyway, I wanted to share these amazing pictures of our Lil' Chubbo. Yes, in case I haven't used that nickname on here yet, that is his nickname, because he is a little chubbo. We go in for his 2 month appointment on Thursday, and we can find out just how chubby he's gotten.

Look at this cuteness. Doesn't it make you melt? Me too. Every. Time.


The middle one just steals your heart, doesn't it?

5 comments:

cody+sara said...

What a delicious little guy!

Doug Griffith said...

Happy baby = happy parents.

The Pixie and a Dragonfly said...

OOOO My lil'Man Cub is the cutest ever!!!!!

***Julia C. Greenfield Vanikiotis*** said...

SO. STINKING. CUTE. Miss your face!

Mike and Lauren said...

Such a cute little boy!!!