Saturday, December 1, 2012

Color Me Silly

I have a lot to catch up on, such as my 4 days without Lish and Yale, our trip to Chicago with the grandparents and Thanksgiving, my and Yale's trip in Northern Utah, and last, but not least, Kyle and Chelsea's wedding.

But let's go in chronological order and start with the Color Me Rad race. It was fabulous! Of course it was also St. George's coldest day of the season, and maybe the windiest, but it was still very fun. I knew of several people running the race, but I ran it with the one and only Katie, my running buddy. She's amazing and I'm so glad we got to do this race together. We had a blast and can't wait to do it again next year!






2 comments:

Doug Griffith said...

Way to much energy for running a race. You look too cute.

Mom said...

You have the cutest knees. Ever.