Thursday, March 5, 2009

Finally, an Update!

We, the Harris duo, have been slacking on our updates. Remember when we used to do them weekly? Well, we've broken that, haven't we? Lish has been busy and so have I, but I've also been lazy.

Anyway, I thought, what better time to do an update than now? The longer we put it off, the more I'll not want to get around to it with so much to catch up on. Then as I continued this thought, I remembered we don't have much to catch up on to this point anyway. But we're both alive and well and that's a good thing to report.

Lish has been keeping himself ultra busy. He's taking his comprehensive exams at the end of the month! I can't believe they're coming up so quickly, and neither can he, but he's looking forward to the day when he knows he's passed them and doesn't have to worry about them ever again! While he is busy studying for these exams, he's also having to keep up with his coursework. He's taking 2 other classes on campus, plus the one that he's teaching. I don't know how he gets everything done during the day and still has time to hang out with me in the evenings and do the laundry. He never ceases to amaze me. He's participating in a city league basketball team again, and they've been doing well. The only losses they've had have all been to the same team, so we're also looking forward to the day when we've given them a lesson in humility! He's enjoying playing and it's a nice release for him. It's fun to watch him play.

I've been busy at work (except for right now, which is why I'm writing this post). We've been out of a receptionist since the very beginning of February, but my bosses have finally hired someone and she starts on Monday. I'm excited to not be getting pulled in so many different directions. Our patient load has been increasing too, which is a great thing. When I get home from work though, I usually don't want to do much, hence the laziness factor. I'm continuing to go to my ballet classes once a week, and I'm loving it! Dancing really is one of my biggest passions.

We're both doing well with our church callings. I just gave another talk in Sacrament about a week and a half ago, which went over well. For those of you wondering, Jazz is doing well too. With the weather starting to warm up, she's been shedding, which is gross. She's getting her haircut next week though, so that will help. We enjoy having her around!

We really haven't done much else. Our lives are pretty regular and routine around here these days. We're happy and healthy, so no complaints. We hope everyone else is doing well also. We love you all!

1 comment:

Tyler, Kamry, Jaxxen, Madexx and Nixxen said...

Im glad to hear that you guys are going good! Keep on the updates :)