Thursday, November 26, 2009

Giving Thanks

I just wanted to take a couple minutes to share some things I am very thankful for!

First of all, I am thankful for my husband. He's wonderful and amazing and I am so lucky to be married to him for eternity! Secondly, I am very grateful for my family. They mean so much to me and they are some of my best friends. Next, I am grateful for my friends! I have some incredible ones who have done so much for me. I'm grateful for my home, for the comfort I get when I'm here. I'm very thankful for my dog. She's pretty awesome! And of course, I'm grateful for the gospel. I love the teachings of our church!

I have so many other things to be thankful for, such as my job, my health, chocolate, the holiday season, my glasses and contacts, my new phone, and so much more!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope yours was as good as mine!

1 comment:

Doug Griffith said...

I too made a list of ten things I was thankful for on Thanksgiving. You were on it.