Sunday, November 22, 2009

Little Brother, Happy Day!

Happy birthday Kyle! It's my little brother's birthday today. He turns 23! So, this shout out is for him!

I love Kyle! He's so quirky and weird sometimes, and it's just him. He was always more of the goofy kid in our family. He was always trying to come up with jokes or different ways to make us laugh when he was younger. Still does. And it still works. He's so much fun to be around! He seems to always have a smile on his face, and when you're not trying to wake him up, he's always in a good mood. He's very good at finding little different ways to entertain himself too. He has such a creative mind.

Kyle is only 15 months younger than me, so even though he was always trying to bug me when we were growing up, he was always one of my best friends. Still is. He's so smart too. He can understand science like nobody's business. Maybe it's just because I don't understand science, but it's always impressive to me. He's always busy learning something new. When he sets his mind to something, he will accomplish it. He always has the most optimistic outlook on things he wants to do. It seems like everything is an adventure for him.

Kyle also has a very strong testimony of the gospel and of what our church believes in. He has taught me a lot about being an example to those around us and about not worrying what other people are thinking. He is such a strong person in so many ways.

I love my little brother! And even though he still acts like a little brother whenever I see him, I wouldn't trade him for the world. Love you Kyle! Happy 23!!

3 comments:

Maggie and Brandon Woodland said...

Your birthday shout outs are the best. I don't even know Kyle, except for the cut-out of him you had at your wedding, but after reading your post, I want to wish him happy b-day too!

Brit Bennion said...

Wait...he seriously is that old now? Crazy!

Doug Griffith said...

Kyle is one-of-a-kind. Anyone who is lucky enough to get to know his personality loves him. I love him. He is a wonderful son.