Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thanksgiving-I have not forgotten thee.

I've tried to be good about letting Thanksgiving have it's time in the limelight. I really have. And compared to past years, I've done really well. But I couldn't help myself when it came to blog templates. I just love the Christmas ones! So I gave in.

But I won't decorate until a week from Friday, and I won't really start listening to Christmas music until then too. For now, it's too warm for me to think about Christmas. It's the middle of November, Tallahassee! Didn't you get the memo? I'm not complaining about the weather we are having now, I just don't feel that Christmas crisp. You know, when it cools off and all that. Maybe when my house is decorated red and green, then I will feel completely Christmas-y. But this is a start!

And Thanksgiving, I'm excited to celebrate you. A day dedicated to eating delicious food and giving thanks is always a good thing in my book.

2 comments:

DiaNe said...

merry early christmas! I for one love celebrating Christmas as early as October. Don't let the world get you down!

Doug Griffith said...

Giving thanks makes very day a better day. Thanks for giving me this chance to keep up with what is going on in your life and head.

Love you,
Dad