Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Darling 27 Year Old

This is the package from Lish's sister and brother-in-law. They're so thoughtful!



And this was on his actual birthday. Happy birthday Lish! Glad you were so excited that I got you Transformers!
Lish's birthday dinner. I just like this picture because look at my portion of steak, compared to Lish's portion. And notice that I have a green salad, and Lish does not. Also, we had to bring that bowl of jello salad over because Lish ate about half of it.
And this was last night. Celebrations with the friends! Thanks so much for hanging out and making his birthday so great guys!
I also just had to post these photos. He's still the same kid he was over 15 years ago. I love him!







3 comments:

DiaNe said...

Whitface, did I ever make jello salad for you? It is my favorite food EVER and I sympathize with Lish when I say I could eat that whole bowl.

The jello salad. Then the bowl.

Mike and Lauren said...

I love those comparison photos at the bottom! Awesome. It looks like he had a fun birthday celebration!

Maggie and Brandon Woodland said...

I'm doing all my blog catch-ups today :) Lishy-poo is still cute, although he stinks a lot more than he used to!