Thursday, March 26, 2009

Shout Out to My Favorite!

Happy birthday Lish! My amazing husband turns __ old today! Alright, it's 27. I don't think he cares about people knowing his age, even if he is creeping up on 30. That dear old man. (Just kidding, love you!)


I've been excited about doing this "Shout Out" ever since I decided to do them. Why? Because Lish is amazing. He is my favorite person and my best friend! For anyone who has ever met Lish, you know why I think he is so amazing. This guy can be put in a room with anybody or a whole group of people, and in 5 minutes they'd have found something to talk about and they'd made a great relationship. He is so easy going and so fun to be around. He's a big teaser too. I love that we can joke about pretty much anything and he's so lighthearted about it all. He is also one of the most caring people I've ever met. He really wants his family and his friends to be happy and to know that he's there for them and he does a good job showing that.


I know this sounds dumb, but Lish has an amazing brain. The way he thinks about things and solves any problems or dilemmas he has is astounding to me. He can look at things from so many different angles and figure out the best way to do something. I always feel like I have to ask his opinion or advice about something because I feel like if I don't, I'm missing something.

He also has an amazing way with words. It's like he's a natural poet at heart. When it comes to things he loves, he has an incredible passion about it. He is completely dedicated (which was great while we were dating since I was such a poop) and such a hard worker. He does things for me every day to remind me that he loves me. He goes out of his way to do so much for anyone who needs anything from him. He is an amazing friend and an even better husband. I am so lucky to have him in my life!


As you know, I could go on and on, but I won't. The post would be much too long. But happy birthday dear husband of mine! I love you so much and I'm so happy to have you by my side as we go through eternity together!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Hooray for Lish!!! Happy Birthday buddy!!!

Tyler Stillman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oops! I mean to post as ME, not Tyler. What I wanted to say way, you're not such a poop now, I think! That was a very sweet post.

Anonymous said...

Whitney, I can't believe I've been missing out on all your fabulous postings. It is so fun to read about Lishy in your words; and I agree with everything you wrote! EXCEPT I can probably think of a few less than perfect moments as his Mom. YOU have helped to make him even more wonderful than he started off being. We love you so very much for being HIS eternal companion AND part of ours now too,
Karen/Mom