Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Too Soon for Another One?

Heck no! Shout out to my stepbrother Dallas! Happy birthday Dal!

What would our family be like without Dallas? No one likes this question because no one likes to think about it. Dallas is one of those people that lights up a room when he walks into it. He is full of so much positive energy, it's amazing. He's constantly doing things that normal people wouldn't do, such as trying waterboarding and making holes in his rolls to dump spoonfuls of jam into, all of which provides wonderful entertainment. He's so full of adventure. He's always trying new things. Dallas is a people pleaser. He always enjoys making people laugh, and he does an extremely good job at it.

(Dallas is on the bottom. Whenever I picture him, this is the first thing that comes to mind.)

Dallas has an amazing heart. He is so caring. It's easy to tell if you're someone important in Dallas's life because he shows it. Everything he does is sincere. He really does have a huge heart and I love that about him. Lish and I talk about how impressive it is. Plus, he gives the greatest hugs. I love going back to visit and getting those hugs from him.

So happy birthday Dallas! I'm so glad to call you family and I hope you've had a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Ashley Garbe Smith said...

How sweet of you to post this!! You are seriously so thoughtful. I love my little bro. He's so great!!!

Doug Griffith said...

Whitney:

Thank you for your shout-outs. We have such wonderful people in our family. You described so many of the reasons we love Lish and Dallas. They are both exceptional men and we are so blessed to have them part of us.

Thank you again,
Dad