Saturday, April 4, 2009

Three Luckies!

I saw this on my friend's blog, and I was one of her first three. I was too excited about being one of the first three that I didn't think about having to do it myself. I don't know who started this and why, but three lucky people out there better not be picky!

The first three people to comment on this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. (Though if you live outside of Tallahassee or Utah, we will have to discuss how/when you receive this gift, and it probably won't be very big.) This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
What I create will be just for you.
It'll be done this year (hopefully sooner than later.)
You will have no clue what it is going to be.
I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch: You have to re-post this on your blog and leave me a comment saying you have done so, then you will get a fabulous surprise - a crafty, homemade surprise at that!

2 comments:

Cyd said...

Whit,

I saw this yesterday and wanted to put a comment but didn't.. Why you ask? I haven't started my blog yet and I'm not going to for a little while. So if you want I would love to be so Lucky as to get something from you!! I hope that it is a picture with art made out of fruit loops! (;

I'll do this on my blog when I get one. But if you want to do it for someone who currently has a blog then that's fine. No worries.

Love you blog!... And you!!
Cyd
onerighteousdudette@hotmail.com

Maggie and Brandon Woodland said...

I want to be one of the luckies!!! I can't believe no one else has snatched this up...they are probably afraid of the commitment! I will most this on our blog this week.