Thursday, April 2, 2009

It's Raining, It's Pouring

So much for being in a drought. At least right now. We are getting rained on like crazy around here lately, which is great! I love seeing everything go green. It's so pretty! Utah's green doesn't last very long and it's not the same type of green.

Anyway, most of you know that Lish and I only have one car. This is our other mode of transportationexcept not as cool looking and ours is black. Lish drives this little baby around to and from school. Neither of us likes it when it rains and Lish has to drive the scooter to school. It always freaks me out and he doesn't like being wet all day. These past couple of days I have been very grateful to some friends who have lent Lish their car and who have given him rides. So thank you friends for keeping my husband safe and dry!

As for now, I just want to be sitting at home in my comfy pants and slippers reading and watching movies. Instead, I'm stuck at work, and obviously very busy.

2 comments:

Brit Bennion said...

Adam is so jealous! He'd love to have a little scooter.

boy, wife, and dog said...

I too enjoy slippers and movies. They make rain fabulous. Anyways, thanks for participating in my crafty endevours - but girl you gots to post it and do it yourself if you want something! So, I'll hold a spot for you, but you have to post it on your blog as well. (Lame, I know - that's how I got sucked in too.)