Sunday, July 19, 2009

America's Birthday

Next, our July 4th weekend. Lish and I had both gotten home from our trips that Sunday before the holiday. I didn't know I'd have July 3rd off, so we hadn't really planned on doing much. When I found out I did get Friday off, we were invited by Jen and Trevor to go down to Jen's mom's house in Jupiter, FL. Now if this location sounds familiar, that's because it is. It's also where Lish's grandparents live for half of the year, so we go down there for Thanksgiving.

Anyway, we packed up our stuff and the pooches on Thursday after work and made the drive down. We didn't get in until late, but we played at the beach on Friday and Saturday. Watched some fireworks down at Palm Beach. Ate some delicious fish. Swam at the pool. And slept. It was a fabulous weekend! We had such a blast!
(Excuse the jumbled mess that is our pictures.)




2 comments:

Brit Bennion said...

So much fun! But you guys are NUTS...and that's why I love you.

Anonymous said...

So many FUN photos; now you know why I had such a great time growing up in S FL! Since 4th of July is our favorite family holiday, so glad you had a super one. Thanks for sharing! Mama Karen