Thursday, July 2, 2009

Quarter of a Century!

Troy! You're 25 today! I'm sure you know. I've told you a couple times now. Anyway, happy birthday! This post is dedicated to you!
Troy is a fabulous brother. We are only 13 months apart, so growing up I was always looking up to him. He taught me how to swing a golf club (didn't work out so well though, as evidenced by the scar on my face), he taught me how to snitch candy, and he taught me how to have patience in the toughest times. He is so easy going and down to earth. Troy can get along with pretty much anybody. He has one of the funniest sense of humors of anybody I know. It's so dry and nonchalant. Makes me laugh.
Troy is such a caring person. He really is just a softie. (Sorry Troy if I'm ruining your reputation with the ladies.) Everything about him is just so nice and kind. I'm not sure how to describe it really. Pretty much, Troy is amazing, in everything he does.Thank you, Troy, for being such a great brother! Thanks for teaching me lessons through your example. Thank you for everything you do and for everything you are. I hope you have a happy birthday, and I'm so glad I got to spend some time with you last week. I love you!

2 comments:

Maggie and Brandon Woodland said...

I LOVE your birthday posts. LOVE them. Happy b-day Troy!

Doug Griffith said...

Troy is am amazing man and I too am so blessed to have him in my life. I love the relationship I have observed between Troy and Whitney throughout the years. It is something very special. Keep it up.

Love, Dad G.